Telephone: 01943 871627
HOLISTIC FINANCIAL PLANNING WITH A FOCUS ON PREPARING FOR RETIREMENT:
This is our core service and typically involves:
1) Discussing your goals and objectives
2) Reviewing your current circumstances and assessing your attititue to risk
3) Preparing a Financial Plan including Lifelong Cashflow Analysis
4) Implementing the financial plan
5) An ongoing review process of analysing the performance of your investments and discussing any changes to your circumstances or goals, and adapting your financial plan where necessary
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you ensure you have the necessary means to enjoy the retirement you deserve.
Although we mainly work with clients who appreciate the benefits of holistic financial planning that takes account of their whole situation, sometimes this is not appropriate. We also help clients with the following:
LATER LIFE PLANNING - We can help you adapt to your, or perhaps your parents', changing needs over time and advise you on ways to secure later life needs such as balancing a potential need for long term care whilst decreasing the amount of Inheritance Tax payable on your estate.
TAX - Tax is often an integral part of financial planning. As a member of the
Association of Taxation Technicians, Paul can provide a high level of service
saving you time and money whatever your tax requirements. Taxation
advice is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.